Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Many game suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Showstoppa619

Many game suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Many game suggestion   Many game suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Change Arrancar test

When you start the Arrancar test, you go kidnap Orihime as usual. When you kidnap Orihime Ichigo pops out. I think it would be better if he didnt have the vaizard mask on, becuase he didnt have one when they first entered the soul society. So instead of a mask he would have some sort of black aura. When you beat him, you do not become arracar. You must go straight to Aizen to tell him that you've kidnapped Orihime successfully. Once you do there will be the 10 Espada around the table. I also think the size of thable needs to be changed to what it actually looks like on the show. After you are done talking to Aizen talk to one of the Espada and they will ask you if you want to train with him. He will tell what stat requirements you need to have in order to have his power. When you meet the requirements talk to that same Espada and he will grant you his powers, or meet a lvl requirement and then challenge that espada for his powers. Then you will be arrancar

Squad house suggestion

Put the squad's Captain in their houses along with the leuitenants.

Shinigami Shikai/Bankai lvl

I think the lvl should be increased along with the mastery. In the show, when you first became a shinigami, you didnt learn shikai right away, you had to work at it, and you had to work even harder for your bankai. I think the lvl to get shikai should be between the lvls of 1k-3k and the bankai should be between 5k-10k. Learning bankai was never easy. I dont think the shikai/bankai drain should decide if you had mastered your sword. I think there should be some sort of mastery system for the shikai/bankai. Something similar to the shunpo mastery.

Quests

If this game ever starts doing quests there should something like a {NPC} Questmaster in the hospital you should talk to in order to start your quest. The higher the lvl the more quest you get and the more difficult. If not that then make a quest tab with a bunch of quest information.

Random quest suggestions

Fight a Sado npc
Fight a Inoue npc
Fight a Uryuu npc
Fight Squad leuitenant/captain npcs(like byakuya and Renji to name a couple)
Fight hollow/espada npcs
Fight Ichigo npc with shikai when you are at a higher lvl you fight him with bankai and then when you are higher you fight him as a Vaizard.
and maybe some race exclusive quests.

NPC spawning

Please increase the time for spawning and decrease the amount of NPCs it would be easier for noobs to travel around.

New NPC race

There should be a NPC Quincy race. There can be some in the city, but more in the Quincy forest.

Quincy bow attack.

Instead of shooting it once and one comes out and then a row taking up a bunch of space, it should be firing three at a time making a V formation in one space with about 5 more like that right behind it. I guess it would look like a beam of arrows like byakurai, but just with arrows like this >>>>>>>>>

What the quincy attack is now

>
>
>
> >
>
>
>

What I think would be better

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bosses

There should be boss rooms like the guild war room and maybe boss lvl fights like the tourneys.

I have many more suggestions to come.
Back to top Go down
Hideki_Ryuuga1234

PostSubject: Re: Many game suggestion   Many game suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:36 pm

i grreatly agree on the quests and with the bosses.
that would be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Eman951

Eman951

PostSubject: Re: Many game suggestion   Many game suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 pm

I think you should be able too switch ur Race 1 time if you want to change think u wanna be a Shinigami but messing up thinking a Sado would help more ur out back with out change (the change can be called Leech Waver)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Smashwii.com/user/Eman951
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many game suggestion   Many game suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many game suggestion
Page 1 of 1