Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rengakuo

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: my gm application   my gm application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:23 am

key name:inyekachi
game name:rengakuo

exp: 12 i heve been a gm twelve times

reason to be a gm:i have remade my accout 3 times in two of them i was level 10k vizard then quicy now this i hate spawn spot killers they make the plays of this game so angry they do that just to rais there kill wtf go so were else stop recking the game. i can also sever as a back up coder. i have never benn muted jailld or band beffore my record is clean and i inted to keep it that way. i help a lot a new people i dont call them noobs thats just deming i cal the new players i have played this game so much i know how to get to every races hq and i now the place the pokemon house with all the ncps and i know the map of the serite like the back of my hand Smile i relly like this game and i want to make it better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Konosuke
Admin
Konosuke

my gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gm application   my gm application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 am

Denied. We currently don't need any new GM's.
Back to top Go down
https://binh.rpg-board.net

my gm application
Page 1 of 1