Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iconner app. (AND MORE!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil

Iconner app. (AND MORE!) Empty
PostSubject: Iconner app. (AND MORE!)   Iconner app. (AND MORE!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Ingame name: Phil

Key: Kakakashi

GM Exp.: I've been a GM on about 7 or 8 BYOND games (1 of which was a bleach game[bleach: soul society vs hueco mundo])I know how to code, map, and icon and i'm an experienced GM. I would bring wonderful things to your game and people will wanna keep coming back and telling their friends because this game is so cool and will be even more cool with me on the staff. I will code, icon, or map anything (if I can) that you want me to into the game.

Specifics: i've been a level 5 GM on 3 servers on NBotLS, level 4 GM on DBGTRC and bleach shinto shoshiki 2, and level 3 GM on Bleach Hueco Mundo vs. Soul Society...

I know my way in and out of bleach games, and with me on your staff, I will make the game an exciting game (well... more than it is now) and i'll be on a lot so I can help people in need.
Back to top Go down
Nearly's

Iconner app. (AND MORE!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iconner app. (AND MORE!)   Iconner app. (AND MORE!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 am

In-game name:Nearly

Byond Key:Darktwilight2

Position:Iconner/GM

Past experience:
Naruto GOA
Naruto birth of the legendary shinobi
Bleach unleashed
Mitadake high
Death note online
AND MORE!

Why you should pick me:i am very experienced and have made some of the top games on byond,i help players and i can keep things organized Simultaneously

Demands:lvl 5 gm to co-owner due to the fact i will be online for more then 2 hours a day everyday and i can icon really well and fast

Last comments: I hope i am taken into consideration
Back to top Go down

Iconner app. (AND MORE!)
Page 1 of 1